ON THE DAY COORDINATION
Perfect for DIY events where an on the day helping hand will make for a smooth running and a stress free day for you.
A charge of $1000 (plus GST) for 8 hours “On The Day” event management, includes a pre-event meeting.
- Pre-event on site meeting to walk through the day so you feel comfortable with the running schedule and know how it will unfold.
- Concise checklist so you know nothing has been forgotten
- Management of all your vendors and suppliers for the duration of the day- including bump in and out (if required)
- Single point of contact for family and friends on the day, you will have nothing and no one to worry about except yourself
- Greet your guests on arrival and ensure they have all arrived on time
- Coordination of your running schedule – making certain that all aspects of your day run on time
- Implementation of wet weather plans if required – and knowing we have one if so
- Ensuring all suppliers adhere to venue/home requirements, terms and conditions
- On-the-day problem solving for the unforeseen little hiccups that may arise
EVENT WEEK COORDINATION
Let me take the pressure off you before and on your special day.
A twenty hour package the week prior to your event includes overseeing all last minute arrangements. I will liaise with your vendors, bump them in and out of your venue and coordinate on the day to ensure smooth sailing and a stress free event that is a major success.
These hours can be allocated in whatever configuration suits you best. A charge of $1200 plus GST is considered well worth it for peace of mind.
ONE MONTH OUT COORDINATION
The countdown for your celebrations is on. If you find yourself requiring a little (or a lot) of help and would like me to step in and lend a hand, this is the package for you. I can pick up where you left off.
My time is charged out at an hourly rate and I tailor each package according to the amount of work required. This package includes On the Day Coordination of 8 hours (see above). Let’s chat and work out exactly what your needs are.
I can work to an hourly budget to arrange vendors or help with any of your event needs that you may not be able, or don’t have time, to arrange. The cost for this service is at an hourly rate with no minimum requirements. If you wish for two hours help to get you started on the right track, I can do this for you. Rates for the hourly package are $80 per hour.
Not all events are the same – as with most things, size and fit is different for all. I offer tailored styling packages designed with you to be the perfect fit for you. I am happy to do as much or as little as you like. Let’s chat and we can build the perfect package.
Styling package can include any or all of the following:
- Face to face one hour concept design meeting
- Management of your styling budget
- Two site visits to ensure everything required is available
- Creating a concept and mood boards for the theme of your day so you know we are both on the right track
- Booking and liaising with all style related suppliers – lighting, florist, furniture and tableware, any additional design elements
- Styling briefing – includes mood board, floor plans and logistics
- Booking a marquee if required
- Set up of event – head stylist and staff will ensure your venue looks perfect for you. (there is a separate cost for staffing)
- Coordination of delivery, set up and pack down of all style related items
BAR CREW SERVICES
Belle & Rex Events love a great looking bar and fabulous drinks and cocktails for your guests to enjoy.
We can arrange the set up of a stand alone bar to service your beverage requirements with our BAR CREW, QLD and NSW RSA certified, experienced cocktail bar staff.
Glassware and bar utensils are available for hire, ice requirements and alcohol quantities can be arranged.
Homemade lemonade, Water station, Welcome cocktails, Signature drinks, Champagne Tower, Gin Bar, Whiskey and Cigar bar.
Champagne bar, wine and table service are all available and open to discussion depending on your event’s individual requirements.
See BAR CREW PACKAGES